lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Writing Portfolio 10 - page 83 Work book

Imagine your local newspaper is asking for opinions on differents topics. Choose one of these and write reasons for and against the topic.
  1. big shopping centres are better than streets of shops
  2. everyone should have a credit card
  3. children should save some of their pocket money every week
  4. children should have lessons about spending and saving money at school
You can send to Diana and then you can share with us in comments. THANKS!

1 comentario:

  1. Big shopping centres are better than streets of shops

    I started to go to shopping centres more than twenty years ago and I still like them.
    My first point is, they have a car park and I think nowadays this is a positive reason because parking is a big problem in our crowded cities.
    Secondly, Galicia has a climate with too much rain or cold in winter and very hot in summer. However, shopping centres have central heating, roof and air conditioning so, you feel comfortable whenever you go.
    Finally, on special dates, they prepare some fun activities for children and for parents like me it is very useful.
    I personally believe have all shops in the same building is better because I hate walking in the city with bad weather and having too many bags and an umbrella or if it's hot under a big sun. The experience of shopping is great having a good temperature, our car very near and, most times, nice music. What is more, I like doing my shopping quicker than in a comercial street because everything is closer.

    ResponderEliminar